Voglibose Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Type Ii Diabetes Mellitus and other conditions.
Voglibose Tablet UsesVoglibose Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Voglibose Tablet contains Voglibose as an active ingredient.
- Voglibose Tablet works by reducing the increase in blood glucose levels after a meal.
- Detailed information related to Voglibose Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Voglibose Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and PharmacologyVoglibose Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Type Ii Diabetes Mellitus
Voglibose Tablet - Composition and Active IngredientsVoglibose Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.Voglibose Tablet - Side-effectsThe following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Voglibose Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Reducing the increase in blood glucose level after a meal.
- Blurred Vision
- Feeling Of Sickness
- Feeling Of Discomfort
- Increased Intestinal Gas
- Abdominal Pain
Voglibose Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Regularly monitor blood sugar level
- This drug should be taken at the start of a meal