A suprapubic catheter is a thin, sterile tube used to drain urine from your bladder when you cannot urinate. This type of catheter is used if you aren't able to use a catheter that is inserted into the urethra. The urethra carries urine from the bladder out of the body.
- Manufactured from 100% silicone, non-toxic and non-irritant.
- Symmetrical inflated balloon provided for self retention.
- Radio-opaque line throughout its length for x-ray visualisation.
- One lateral eye at distal end for effecient drainage.
- Sterile, individually packed in box.
- Balloon Capacity : 16 & 18 FG (20ml), 18 & 20 FG (25ml)
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
- Asia:Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
- Africa:South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
- North & South America:USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
- Europe:Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
- OCEANIA:Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.
Tags: Suprapubic Catheter Manufacturers India, Suprapubic Catheter suppliers India, Suprapubic Catheter Exporters India, Suprapubic Catheter Wholesalers India, Suprapubic Catheter Distributors India, Buy Suprapubic Catheter Online India, Suprapubic Catheter Price Suprapubic Catheter Trader India, Suprapubic Catheter