Spironolactone Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of High Aldosterone Levels, Low Potassium Levels, Heart Failure, Fluid Retention In Liver Or Kidney Disease, High Blood Pressure and other conditions.
Spironolactone Tablet UsesSpironolactone Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Spironolactone Tablet contains Spironolactone as an active ingredient.
- Spironolactone Tablet works by eliminating unneeded water and sodium from the body into the urine.
- Detailed information related to Spironolactone Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Spironolactone Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and PharmacologySpironolactone Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- High Aldosterone Levels
- Low Potassium Levels
- Heart Failure
- Fluid Retention In Liver Or Kidney Diseas
- High Blood Pressure
Spironolactone Tablet - Composition and Active IngredientsSpironolactone Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Eliminating unneeded water and sodium from the body into the urine.
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Spironolactone Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Spironolactone Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Gastrointestinal Disturbances
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- Itching Of Skin
- Breast Pain
- Loss Of Hair
Spironolactone Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid alcohol
- Avoid driving or operating machiner
- Consult a doctor if you have a hepatic impairment, diabetes mellitu
- Elderly patient