Roxithromycin Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Throat Infections, Ear Infections, Sinus Infections, Skin Infections and other conditions.
Roxithromycin Tablet contains Roxithromycin as an active ingredient.
Roxithromycin Tablet works by interfering with the synthesis of proteins and by killing or stopping the growth of the bacteria.
Detailed information related to Roxithromycin Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Roxithromycin Tablet Uses
- Roxithromycin Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Throat Infections
- Ear Infections
- Sinus Infections
- Skin Infections
- Roxithromycin Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Roxithromycin Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Interfering with the synthesis of proteins and by killing or stopping the growth of the bacteria.
- Roxithromycin Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
- Roxithromycin Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Roxithromycin (150 MG)
- Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Roxithromycin Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Roxithromycin Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Narrowing Of The Airways
- Ringing In The Ear
- Roxithromycin Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
- Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Dizziness when treatment is just begun
- Hepatic insufficiency
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.
Roxithromycin Tablets Manufacturers India Roxithromycin Tablets suppliers India Roxithromycin Tablets Exporters India Roxithromycin Tablets Wholesalers India Roxithromycin Tablets Distributors India Roxithromycin Tablets Dropshipper India Roxithromycin Tablets Bulk Drugs Suppliers India Buy Roxithromycin Tablets Online India Roxithromycin Tablets Price Generic Roxithromycin Tablets Supplier Buy Generic Roxithromycin Tablets Online India Roxithromycin Tablets Trader India Roxithromycin Tablets