Clarithromycin Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infections, Stomach Ulcers and other conditions.
Clarithromycin Tablet contains Clarithromycin as an active ingredient.
Clarithromycin Tablet works by inhibiting the proteins production in bacteria to stop the bacterial growth.
Detailed information related to Clarithromycin Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Clarithromycin Tablet Uses
Clarithromycin Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Stomach Ulcers
- Clarithromycin Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Clarithromycin Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Inhibiting the protein's production in bacteria to stop the bacterial growth.
Clarithromycin Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Clarithromycin Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Clarithromycin Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Clarithromycin Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
Inflammation Of Mouth Or Lips
- Inflammation Of Stomach
- Impaired Hearing
- Sensation Of Spinning Or Rotation
- Clarithromycin Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
- Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult a doctor if you have given live vaccine or antiviral drugs
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Liver and kidney function should be monitored
- Men should not father a child until at least 6 months after dose
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.
Clarithromycin Tablets Manufacturers India Clarithromycin Tablets suppliers India Clarithromycin Tablets Exporters India Clarithromycin Tablets Wholesalers India Clarithromycin Tablets Distributors India Clarithromycin Tablets Dropshipper India Clarithromycin Tablets Bulk Drugs Suppliers India Buy Clarithromycin Tablets Online India Clarithromycin Tablets Price Generic Clarithromycin Tablets Supplier Buy Generic Clarithromycin Tablets Online India Clarithromycin Tablets Trader India Clarithromycin Tablets