The salt combination Isoniazid and Rifampicin is used for the treatment of Tuberculosis, Bacterial Infection Of Membranes Covering The Brain, Bacterial Infection Of Membranes Covering The Spinal Cord, Contagious Disease Of Skin, Contagious Disease Of Nerves, Contagious Disease Of Mucous Membrane and other conditions. Detailed information related to Isoniazid and Rifampicin's uses, side-effects, reviews, questions, interactions, and precautions is as follows:
Isoniazid and Rifampicin Uses
Isoniazid and Rifampicin are used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Bacterial Infection Of Membranes Covering The Brain
- Bacterial Infection Of Membranes Covering The Spinal Cord
- Contagious Disease Of Skin
- Contagious Disease Of Nerves
- Contagious Disease Of Mucous Membrane
- Isoniazid and Rifampicin Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Isoniazid and Rifampicin improve the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Suppressing the growth of tuberculosis causing bacteria.
- Killing a wide range of infection-causing bacteria.
Isoniazid and Rifampicin - Side-effects
- The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur in medicines that contain Isoniazid and Rifampicin. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Toxic Psychosis
- High Blood Sugar Levels
- Deficiency Of Niacin
Isoniazid and Rifampicin - Precautions & How to Use
- Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid interaction with other medications
- Consult a doctor if you are aged 65 years or above
- Consult the doctor if you are taking other medications
- Do consult your doctor if you are taking oral contraceptive medications
- Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose
- Have age above 35 years
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast, etc.
North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
Europe: Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK), Latvia, etc.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.
Rifampicin & Isoniazid Tablets Manufacturers India Rifampicin & Isoniazid Tablets suppliers India Rifampicin & Isoniazid Tablets Exporters India Rifampicin & Isoniazid Tablets Wholesalers India Rifampicin & Isoniazid Tablets Distributors India Rifampicin & Isoniazid Tablets Dropshipper India Rifampicin & Isoniazid Tablets Bulk Drugs Suppliers India Buy Rifampicin & Isoniazid Tablets Online India Rifampicin & Isoniazid Tablets Price Generic Rifampicin & Isoniazid Tablets Supplier Buy Generic Rifampicin & Isoniazid Tablets Online India Rifampicin & Isoniazid Tablets Trader India Rifampicin & Isoniazid Tablets