Glibenclamide Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and other conditions.
- Glibenclamide Tablet contains Glibenclamide as an active ingredient.
- Glibenclamide Tablet works by promoting the insulin secretion in the body.
- Detailed information related to Glibenclamide Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Glibenclamide Tablet Uses
Glibenclamide Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Glibenclamide Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Glibenclamide Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Promoting the insulin secretion in the body.
Glibenclamide Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Glibenclamide Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Glibenclamide Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Glibenclamide Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Low Blood Sugar
- Allergic Reaction With A Rash Involving The Skin
- Internal Lining Of The Skin
- Metallic Taste
Glibenclamide Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Make sure you follow all exercise and dietary recommendations made by your doctor
- Swallow the whole tablet with or immediately after breakfast
Glibenclamide Tablets Manufacturers India Glibenclamide Tablets suppliers India Glibenclamide Tablets Exporters India Glibenclamide Tablets Wholesalers India Glibenclamide Tablets Distributors India Glibenclamide Tablets Dropshipper India Glibenclamide Tablets Bulk Drugs Suppliers India Buy Glibenclamide Tablets Online India Glibenclamide Tablets Price Generic Glibenclamide Tablets Supplier Buy Generic Glibenclamide Tablets Online India Glibenclamide Tablets Trader India Glibenclamide Tablets