Diclofenac Sodium Injection is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Acute Gout, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Back Pain, Sprains And Strains, Soft Tissue Sports Injuries and other conditions.
Diclofenac Sodium Injection contains Diclofenac Sodium as an active ingredient.
Diclofenac Sodium Injection works by reducing the substances in the body that cause inflammation and pain.
Detailed information related to Diclofenac Sodium Injection's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Diclofenac Sodium Injection Uses
- Diclofenac Sodium Injection is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Acute Gout
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Pain, Sprains And Strains
- Soft Tissue Sports Injuries
Diclofenac Sodium Injection Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Diclofenac Sodium Injection improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Reducing the substances in the body that cause inflammation and pain.
Diclofenac Sodium Injection - Composition and Active Ingredients
Diclofenac Sodium Injection is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.Diclofenac Sodium Injection - Side-effects: The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Diclofenac Sodium Injection. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Diclofenac Sodium (25 MG)
Diclofenac Sodium Injection - Precautions & How to Use: Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
Additional Information: The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Tags: Diclofenac Sodium Injection Manufacturers IndiaDiclofenac Sodium Injection suppliers IndiaDiclofenac Sodium Injection Exporters IndiaDiclofenac Sodium Injection Wholesalers IndiaDiclofenac Sodium Injection Distributors IndiaDiclofenac Sodium Injection Dropshipper IndiaDiclofenac Sodium Injection Bulk Drugs Suppliers IndiaBuy Diclofenac Sodium Injection Online IndiaDiclofenac Sodium Injection PriceGeneric Diclofenac Sodium Injection SupplierBuy Generic Diclofenac Sodium Injection Online IndiaDiclofenac Sodium Injection Trader IndiaDiclofenac Sodium InjectionVoltaren Injection Supplier IndiaBuy Voltaren Injection online
- Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
- Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
- North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
- Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
- OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.