- Ciprofloxacin Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infections and other conditions.
- Ciprofloxacin Tablet contains Ciprofloxacin as an active ingredient.
- Ciprofloxacin Tablet works by inhibiting the DNA formation to prevent bacterial reproduction.
- Detailed information related to Ciprofloxacin Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Ciprofloxacin Tablet Uses
Ciprofloxacin Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Ciprofloxacin Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Ciprofloxacin Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Inhibiting DNA formation to prevent bacterial reproduction.
Ciprofloxacin Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Act Ciprofloxacin Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Ciprofloxacin Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Ciprofloxacin Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Sleep And Taste Disorders
- Urge To Vomit
- Skin Itching
- Rashes Due To Allergy
- Abnormal Increase In Eosinophil
Ciprofloxacin Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
- Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have a renal or hepatic impairment, cerebral arteriosclerotic or epilepsy
Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast, etc.
North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
Europe: Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK), Latvia, etc.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.
Ciprofloxacin Tablets Manufacturers India Ciprofloxacin Tablets suppliers India Ciprofloxacin Tablets Exporters India Ciprofloxacin Tablets Wholesalers India Ciprofloxacin Tablets Distributors India Ciprofloxacin Tablets Dropshipper India Ciprofloxacin Tablets Bulk Drugs Suppliers India Buy Ciprofloxacin Tablets Online India Ciprofloxacin Tablets Price Generic Ciprofloxacin Tablets Supplier Buy Generic Ciprofloxacin Tablets Online India Ciprofloxacin Tablets Trader India Ciprofloxacin Tablets